- Developing websites in WordPress
- You need to know how to setup a wordpress site
- You need to know about WordPress optimization
- A decent idea on Important wordpress plugins and themes
- You need to know using website performance tools
- Maintaining website security
- You need to know how to use website builder plugin
- Must meet DEADLINEs. I repeat: MUST!
- Be open to feedback from team on any improvisations or corrections
- Work on multiple briefs at the same time
- WordPress plugins and themes
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- You’ll have to work 5 hours/day for 6 days/week
- Flexibility to work from home
- You’ll work from home for 4 days/week
- You’ll have to come to the office for the rest 2 days/week
- You’ll have to use Toggl or other time tracking software
- How to create an effective and viable website
- Market demand
- What does client look for in a website?
- How Market evolves everyday
- You’ll work with & get mentored by one of the top Marketers of the country
- You can show this as a job on your CV and Linkedin
Educational Qualifications Required
I need hungry and passionate people. I don’t care about your degrees.
Let’s start with 6,000-10,000 taka based on your current standing. It’ll only get better. If you work hard, you won’t have to think about your growth.
How to apply
Fill-up the form provided below. We’ll contact you soon.