- Record important events both in onsite and offsite using camera, lighting, and audio equipment
- Direct people to capture specific action and events for the camera
- Edit captured video to tell concise, visually pleasing stories
- Making videos for Facebook, Facebook Story, Instagram, Instagram Story, IG TV and other distribution channels from 1 pillar video
- Keep all video and audio equipment in good working order, replacing pieces as necessary
- Must meet DEADLINEs. I repeat: MUST!
- Work and collaborate with copywriters, photographers and other videographers as and when needed
- Review videos for errors before printing or publishing them. Must be able to do basic spellcheck
- Be open to feedback from team on any improvisations or corrections
- Must be creative and able to form original ideas
- Work on multiple briefs at the same time
- Must be creative and proficient in video editing software tools such as Premier Pro, After Effects etc
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- You’ll have to work 5 hours/day for 6 days/week
- Flexibility to work from home for 4 days and 2 days at our office
- You’ll have to use Toggl or other time tracking software
- How to create a brand
- How to add value to your videos
- How to tell a story through your video
- How to reach right contents to right people
- How Market evolves everyday
- You’ll work with & get mentored by one of the top Marketers of the country
- You can show this as a job on your CV and Linkedin
Educational Qualifications Required
I need hungry and passionate people. I don’t care about your degrees.
Let’s start with 6,000-10,000 taka based on your current standing. It’ll only get better. If you work hard, you won’t have to think about your growth.
How to apply
Fill-up the form provided below. We’ll contact you soon.